We will have Vespers in the Parking Lot on Sunday, July 26 from 7:00 – 7:30 pm.
We will gather in the parking lot behind the church on Sunday evening for a time of prayer and devotion together as a church family. We still have an an online worship service available on Sunday morning (click here), but Sunday evening will be an opportunity for those who would like to gather in-person (at a distance!) at church to do so. We will also plan to stream the service on Facebook Live, so if you are not yet ready to join us in-person, feel free to tune in on our church Facebook page.
- We will have the parking lot marked to ensure a safe distance between cars.
- We will ask that everyone (ages 3 and older) wear masks, and we will provide masks if needed. (Even if you are in your vehicle, windows will be open, and safety recommendations include wearing masks at a drive-thru window.)
- One door to the building will be open to allow access to restrooms if needed, but we will try to avoid entering the building if possible.
- We ask that you maintain at least 6 feet of distance between anyone who does not live in your home. As much as we have missed our church family, we need to protect one another as much as possible and avoid physical contact.
- If you are not feeling well, have symptoms of COVID-19, or have been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that you refrain from joining us in-person at this time. We look forward to the day when we can all safely gather in person once again.
May you continue to encounter God’s presence in surprising ways, and may God’s grace and peace be with you.